Thursday, August 14, 2008

Really Bad Movie I Don't Even Ironically Like


Krippendorf's Tribe a film that has Richard Dreyfuss in it. This is the best quality image I could find of the poster but needless to say it has Richard Dreyfuss in 'goofy' garb and he is holding Jenna Elfman over his head on a spear. I'm not going to bother with some sort of critical analysis...but rather say, avoid this movie at all costs.

Which brings me to my next point that is totally unrelated....REMEMBER WEB RINGS? They were always on the bottoms of peoples really shitty geocities websites where you could click to the next to find another website dedicated to the videogame Goldeneye or the movie Tron. Its kind of funny if you think about it because I don't ever remember clicking through on those...in fact I largely ignored them. That said, I miss them just as I miss the area51 extension on a geocities site. God Bless The Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself