Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Never let me slip, Cause if I slip, Then I'm slippin

Anyone feel like moving to California now? Please respond if you do. I can offer a very cheap place to stay, great location, no more winters.

To put things mildly, I'm a bit miffed at how this summer has played out. I have yet to travel like I wanted to. I'm still poor as hell. I'm still technically homeless. I suck in general. Also the Minnesota Wild are pretty much fucking up their roster beyond belief and this next years season will be painful to watch...I predict that much anyways.

Olympics are overblown. Still watching basketball though. Redeem Team A+++.

Good news is the State Fair is rolling around. I'm ready for amazing corn on the cob, deep fried everything, and lots of stuff on a stick.

1 comment:

  1. Come out here with Tony or something, travel for cheap and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself