Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Flavorwave Oven Turbo

So I'm currently watching an infomercial about the Flavorwave Oven Turbo. So its some magical oven that promises juicier and tastier food. The product itself is irrelevant. The exciting part is that Mr. T is hosting this informercial with some random washed up actress woman. I'm not joking when I say the "acting" in this informercial is shameful. I almost feel embarrassed for Mr. T and the random (named Darla) woman who is in it. I watch a lot of late night television so I've seen my share of informercials and I have to say this is honestly one of the worst acted ones I've seen. Mr. T and his pathetic attempts at acting incredulous over how good the food is are kind of funny. Goddamnit Mr. T. I want to remember you as Clubber Lang, the badass dude who beat up Rocky.

Also, they literally go out of their way to say "Mr. T" as much as possible. A fake exchange of dialouge goes literally like this.

I'm going to make some delicious fried chicken and french fries without any oil Mr. T. How am I going to do that without oil you ask Mr. T? Well I'll tell you Mr. T. Because of the Flavorwave Turbo's amazing technology I can make delicious food without oil Mr. T. Try this Mr. T. It tastes good, doesn't it Mr. T? Mr. T T T T T T T!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself