Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Is There Gold in the Hills?

Who wants to move to California with me? I offer a great home location (Brentwood, California...the Santa Monica one), low rent, and great company. Close to the beach...and right next to a place that has awesome chicken.

Anyways though, I think Rocky Rococo's has fallen off. By that I mean they have given up on their awesome advertising campaigns of yesteryear. Not since the awesome "CRUSTIN TIMBERBAKE; BRINGING CHEESY BACK" have I seen an awesome advertisement inside Rocky's. On the otherhand, Rocky Rococo has his own myspace. AWESOME.

Last note. Pineapple Express is good, but not great. I was always a firm believer that James Franco was the best character but under realized in Freaks & Geeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself