Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Years Eve

Last night I was standing with the love of my life as snow flakes slowly drifted downwards from the sky. The calm that pervaded the city streets as we silently enjoyed those last fleeting moments of 2011. We embraced with a kiss as the clock struck midnight.

That is exactly what has never happened. Something closer would be me standing in First Ave. with a few friends yelling incoherently as the massive quantities of alcohol I ingested are slowing working their magic. My eyes are red and dialating and everyone I look at it starting to look more and more attractive even if they're disgusting piles of garbage. On the plus side it was worth flipping 10 dollars for a coat check.

CUE OBLIGATORY NEW YEARS DAY SONGS:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself