Thursday, July 01, 2010

iPhone Conspiracy

I'm convinced that OS updates for the iPhone intentionally fuck with how good my phone operates. I'm getting the iphone 4 when the white phones become available because it is way better looking than the black this time around. That said, since I've updated my iPhone 3G to the iOS4 it's been chugging harder than a broken down mule. It freezes a lot more, it crashes out of certain apps, and if I try to switch over to a text message if anything else is going on in the background the phone generally gets grumpy as fuck and quits on me.

Is this because the new OS is adding features to the phone? Yes! But lets be clear here, Apple does not give a fuck about its user base that uses older software or hardware. Their general "don't give a fuck" attitude serves them well a lot of the time but on occasion it really sucks. With this in mind, I am a slave to APPLE but I still wanted to complain.

Today I went to Pink's Hot Dogs which is somewhat of a staple out here. One of those food landmarks that everyone should eventually go to. Did it live up to the hype? I don't know. It was good and pretty cheap. I got a spicy polish dog and chili cheese fries. I don't have a lot of hot dog expertise so I can't say if this was amazing or run of the mill. I'm just glad I went on Wednesday in the afternoon so I didn't have to fight a line that takes an hour.

Lastly, I saw Toy Story 3. It is the best movie of the year thus far.

Actually...after re-reading this. This post sucked. Sorry. I'll be better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself