Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Text "Vikings" to 90999

What a terrible weekend. I can say without hyperbole that my mental state following the Vikings game was something akin to the scene in Carrie where the aforementioned Carrie gets the pigs blood dumped on her in the gym. The moments before she goes in to a telekinetic rage where she sees the entire gym laughing at her (INCLUDING THE TEACHERS!!) is probably how I felt as the field goal went through the uprights to end the Vikings quest for a Superbowl. Before anyone goes on to say that sports don't matter, they do. I've invested an ungodly amount of time in to them. This was terrible.

2 comments:

  1. I watched that game. Fumbles made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeedy, you guys certainly did get a taste of "Classic Favre" at the end there. The turnovers were the real killer though, ouch. Oh well, no Pack, no Viks. Even though I was rooting against the Queens, a part of me did want to see Brett get in the big game one last time. And I cringed when he was hurt as well. One more year of Favre? We'll see!

    Oh also, I LOL'ed hard at that Death Wish clip...

    "They killed The Giggler, man."

    "THEY KILLED THE GIGGLER!!"

    good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself