Saturday, March 14, 2009

Parallel Universe

I'll admit, I had no idea there is a Law and Order: UK version (Or as I call it Law and Order: Old Bill Version!) Consider me knackered, gutted, Bob's my uncle, taken the piss out of, ladybird, a nonce, and everything else.

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police who investigate the crime, and the CROWN prosecutors who prosecute the offenders."

If you look online you can find episodes floating around and its just kind of sad. I was expecting Jack Mccoy to show up any minute. Where the fuck is Lenny?!?! At least they still include the obligatory wise crack at the beginning of the episode after coming upon the gruesome death scene. Also, the UK intro music sucks.

1 comment:

  1. I love Law & Order.

    In particular SVU. I heart Olivia.

    I do not like Law & Order Criminal Intent. I do like the woman on it, who was the teacher from Mighty Ducks 2. I don't like the know-it-all guy. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself