Sunday, March 08, 2009

Fat People - Ha!

I've been watching a lot of BBC programming lately. I get to watch BBC America at work on my break because we have satellite television in the break room and at home I watch it because I have ways to....get it. Either way after seeing a good deal of programming from across the pond, I think I can say without hesitation that English fat people are uglier than American fat people. I'm talking about the entire sum of all parts of fat people in England as opposed to just cherry picking them. I realize America has the fat hillbilly (Appalachian American Species) and the urban fat person (Urbanus Tyranous) but there is something about the English accent and the sad dour look of a fat english person that makes me give them the "ugly edge."

Not to mention most of America tends to forget that England is not just the queen and uhhh "The Tube." You've got a bunch of poor people who only eat fish and chips and drink a lot of beer and those people are a lot fatter and uglier than what we usually see coming from England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself