Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Like The Radio

Maybe living in California has made me soft. Driving to work a couple times a week I listen to the radio and its actually not bad. KROQ (K ROCK) plays kind of like an ipod playlist I would have. Foo Fighters, The Offspring, and then some newer hip songs sprinkled in the mix. I actually really like the radio station and they always seem to play some random Postal Service song right after the sun goes down and it sets the mood perfectly.

Which brings up my next point about how random life can be. Isn't it awesome when you're listening to (Insert musical emitting device) and a song comes on and it so perfectly sets the mood of whatever situation you're in...whether you just broke up with your significant other or you are driving on a rain soaked road and feeling sad or you just feel fucking happy and that perfect song comes up and its like the soundtrack of your life is occuring?! Well, sometimes its awesome and it happens. Enjoy that.

Adam Carolla in the morning is funny. He is funny...unlike his abomination of a television show he had for a few months. Enough about radio though...lets talk important things like movies and how I hate people.

The Wrestler - Amazing film and Rourke definitely deserved the Golden Globe. It helps that I enjoy wrestling and geeked out on the accuracy of much of the portrayal of an over the hill wrestler. As an aside, Marissa Tomei plays a stripper (I think this is her third stripper in the last few years) and she gets naked a lot. I don't mean this in any sort of overt sexual crude way, but she looks really amazing for a 44 year old woman. Did I mention half her screen time is nude or near nude?

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - I liked it. Its a bit long, Brad Pitt doesn't do much but the end still had me getting a bit choked up. I guess I'm just a sentimental guy. Still, if you're not sold on the premise just wait for the DVD to drop.

The iPhone - It rocks and has changed my life for the better. I would really like copy and paste on this fucker though.

My New Job - It sucks, so someone offer me a better higher paying one please.

Living In California - Someone fucking visit me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself