Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Serious Question

Does anyone actually like Insane Clown Posse? I mean, when you read this sentence did you not just immediately get a stupid smirk on your face in reference to this musical act?! After reading the wikipedia page on not only the Insane Clown Posse, but also the wikipedia page on "Juggalos" I have a new understanding of their fans. They are morons.

There is a little get together known as the "Gathering of the Juggalos" which is also known as "Juggalo Woodstock." There is also the term "Juggalette" since of course you better not be sexist! I could go on about how funny this is but I'll leave it at this...a disturbing report by Utah police.

"According to West Valley City Police Department, there are 3,000 to 4,000 Juggalos in Utah. Of those, about 15 percent are considered to be gang members. "

These are dark days indeed.

3 comments:

  1. They are terrible people with awful taste. They really should stop breeding, we need to preserve humanity.. not destroy it. http://juggalowatch.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you're being watched, Scott! And by Juggalos.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, for work one day I had to swing by First Ave to get a contract signed for an event I was planning...or some such thing. I didn't know that it was the same day as an ICP show.

    That's right. 5pm, and the front doors are surrounded by creepy "Juggalo" types - all spraying orange Faygo all over each other, the ground, and my beloved First Ave. Thank god I knew some of the bouncers outside - they cleared a way for me to get past the creepers. All in all, it was one of my most bizarre instances ever at First Ave.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself