Thursday, January 29, 2009

Follow Up

So my Jewel tirade got a bit of welcome reader feedback. I'd also like to thank one Ms. Extreme Ash for the boost in traffic. I think I have 3 loyal readers up from 1! Since we're talking about girls I dig, I want Shannyn Sossamon to be in more movies. I'd put her up in the top five most under appreciated beautiful women in the world. She is sometimes seen sporting really fucked up hair cuts, which is cool by me. In fact I'd prefer to date her over the nerds choice Natalie Portman....OVERRATED.

Coming in the next few days. I should be able to do a 'Live Blog' of the movie Big. Believe you me when I say this will be fucking epic. Also I hope to do a new fast food review...as well as perhaps a beer review.

Last I will say that jesus fucking christ there are a lot of really skinny older women around here who have terrible fucking facial plastic surgery so their face looks fucked up with no wrinkles but oddly shiny and giant ass botoxed fucking lips. Seriously ladies...please fucking stop this. Goddamn, I'm not joking when I say it fucking freaks me out when you all do this.

Last last last, I am going to opine a bit about the state of frozen treats. The McFlurry is really a poor excuse for a fucking ice creamy treat mixed with various tasty goods. Last time I got a Oreo McFlurry it was basically oreo dust mixed with soft serve. I prefer Dairy Queen's thick chuncks of oreo mixed in with their soft serve. I will also say that its fucking hard to find a good Chocolate Milkshake (Note I capatalized Chocolate Milkshake to emphasize how important they are) these days. You either go to some lame-o over priced shit storm like Johnny Rockets (Really the biggest fucking ripoff for an over done burger and fries that cost you 13 dollars) or you settle for some sort of middle ground swill at McDonalds or various other fast food places. In-n-Out provides a pretty good one at a moderate price.

I feel like I'm John Travolta's character in Pulp Fiction expressing my own disbelief and displeasure at spending five dollars on a malt/shake and while it might taste good I'm cheap.

P.S. Jamba Juice is a ripoff as well.

1 comment:

  1. Jamba Juice was an addiction I was only able to break once I was far, far away from it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself