Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tarzan Boy: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Listerine

First of all, props to myself for this amazing post title. This is in reference to the band Baltimora and their song 'Tarzan Boy' which I mostly remember for being put in a Listerine commercial with a listerine bottle swinging on vines in a Tarzan like fashion. Also was featured in the hit movie Beverly Hills Ninja. The song can be viewed in video form here:




This is a great example of a one hit wonder...and also a weird combo of Italian New Wave. Initially I had a lot to say about this song but basically it speaks for itself. I will fondly remember the Listerine bottle swinging from vine to vine echoing through my childhood.

UPDATE: I FOUND IT!

1 comment:

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself