Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hip to Be a Square

There was a wedding this weekend and I was in it. To be blunt, it was rad. Dancing was fun as usual because I have no shame. It was fun to dress up too because I own one tie so getting into a tux was practically insanity. One awesome highlight though was this older guy (grandfather of the bride) who looked particularly hip and awesome wearing some Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I now need to get a pair too because damn were they sharp.

On the downside there is a terrible picture of me up on facebook now where I have to be midsneeze and or death rattle.

Finally I will shoot off some final thoughts on this sordid chapter in my life. Get the fuck over yourselves Minneapolis bike community. I know most of you think you're pretty fucking awesome riding a bike and for whatever reason possessing a holier than thou attitude. I should point out that I myself don't own a car...more of a necessity at this point because I'm poor as hell and rely completely on biking and public transit as of now and have also had my fair share of run ins with shitty drivers and the ignorant public. That said, we have to share the road. So get the huge smug stick out of your fucking asses for two seconds before you get self righteous. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself