Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight

Did you know that this movie was really good? Yeah I'm getting very nerdy and obsessive about this movie but it warrants the excitement. Ledger is mind blowing as the Joker, Gary Oldman is fucking solid as usual, Bale is good (although is "batman voice" was getting a bit funny near the end), Eckhart was good too, and well....everyone was good.

In other news the headline to a recent Star Tribune article was this:

'Team Diarrhea' helped state crack salmonella case


Pretty Damn funny if you ask me...because poop is funny.

1 comment:

  1. This movie was amazing. I had read that Ledger's performance was fantastic...but it was unbelievable. And Bale's Batman voice started weirding me out at the end too...

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself