Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dude-o-Rama

Instead of editing my last post, thought I would mention one last thing. Pineapple Express is going to be fucking hilarious so everyone go and see that.

I do have a sneaking suspicion though that Tropic Thunder will not live up to the hype. And while I'm talking about movies one should see, check out the documentaries Harlan County USA, American Dream (both of those are by Barbara Kopple), Hoop Dreams, The King of Kong, and Control Room.

Books to check out: City of Quartz, King Leopold's Ghost, Generation Kill, I Love You Beth Cooper, and the entire Calvin and Hobbes collection.

Drinks to check out: A Mojito (seriously they are pretty good), gin and tonic, and old fashioned cherry coke at Pizza Luce.

1 comment:

  1. Mojitos = excellent.

    Also: I downloaded the King of Kong movie, but have yet to watch it. Glad to hear of someone's approval.

    Also also: I'm Whitney. Hi.

    D:

    ReplyDelete

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself