Thursday, December 22, 2011

What's that song?

I just heard it again and it was in a car insurance commercial for Farmers Insurance. That song? I had to google the lyrics to figure it out.



It's called 'Another Night' by The Real McCoy. Who you ask? The REAL McCoy...a German House band of course. Is there any type of music that came out of Germany in the early 90's that wasn't house music? I think not. And just like any type of fine German engineering this song will last 1000 years. It has the ability to both be indelibly aged and part of a very specific time frame but also sounding amazingly not so aged. Alright I'm lying. Th

I'd like to think it was a toss up between this song and the Haddaway song 'What is Love' for use in the Roxbury/Dudes dancing in Club sketches. Furthermore I can't help but suspect lots of people have had sex to both of these songs. Which is the true sign of how good a song is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself