Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Week In Life: Review Edition

Time to mix this mother up. Usually I complain about the bus (and jesus christ I could do that some more) but instead I'm going to do a few reviews of things I use in my life and why you should or should not get them yourselves!

First up are those Hefty Stretch Garbage Bags which really fucking rock. Now they can't quite stretch like the commercials show but they can take a lot of garbage. In my opinion the ultimate test is a large pizza box that hasn't been bent at all. Not only do these have sharp corners that would cut up a normal bag, but they are really big so they will stretch the bag out as well. The bags handle these with machismo not seen since Razor Ramon (WWF reference there for those keeping track). Final Grade: A+

Next up is that peanut butter that isn't a heavily processed brand like Jif or anything like that. Its the kind where you have to stir it up because they have that oil that pools at the top. Well as it turns out...this stuff is fucking shit. Normally I'm a snob elitist bastard who likes more expensive premium brands which also usually translates into more "natural." Well in this case I made a grave mistake. Not only do I like the more processed peanut butter, but I find that if I eat the more natural peanut butter I gag and want to kill myself. Final Grade: F

The last thing I'm reviewing today will be the Axe Body wash snake peel shower scrub. This allegedly has Desert Minerals + Cactus Oil. I say allegedly because I don't care if it has a Unicorn's horn ground up into a fine powder and when using the wash tiny nanobots are deployed to microscopically clean my body. I just care if it smells good, it makes me clean, and doesn't give me a rash. The good news is no rash. I found the smell sort of nice, but after finally finishing the bottle that I bought a while ago I have come to the conclusion that this is not the wash for me. Perhaps it is my strong anti-Axe bias but I really fucking hate most of their stuff. Final Grade: C-

Bonus Youtube Video of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself