Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Can't Stare

I hate staring at people. I try not too but I have a affinity to gaze. People walk by and they have cool shoes or that girl is wearing a weird hat so I start looking at them but if I make the dreaded 'eye contact' all bets are off. I get freaked out because they might think I've been staring at them the entire time when in fact I was just checking out some weird thing I found interesting about them. Its happened before and I feel terrible about it. I want to go up to them and apologize for the stare but I feel bad if I did because then I'd be admitting it in the first place.


The only thing worse than staring is obviously walking around with your fly down. I've managed to do that several times in the last few weeks. God knows how long it was down...how long I let strangers gaze into the darkest regions of my own privacy. Pretty sure last time I rode the bus my fly was down. Even if you were to realize you have an exposed crotch area you are in a predicament. You really can't casually zip up your zipper because its obvious you're fumbling around you crotch. You also don't want to leave it open because it looks stupid and you could be showing off "The Goods." So basically you either ignore it or somehow find a corner to hide in (on the bus) and zip it up all casual like. Or you can walk from the bus to work and then only when you sit down at your job do you realize the zipper has been flapping open for the last 45 minutes.

Lastly, Uptown Theaters midnight movie selection for the next few weeks is fucking pathetic. No one gives a shit about Run Lola Run. That is the movie that everyone uses as an example when they say they watch foreign films. Everyone who takes middle school german gets to watch that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself