Saturday, March 08, 2008

Boyz II Men - Best Band Ever???

To the question posed, I would argue that YES indeed they are the best band ever. Wikipedia informs me that based on sales alone, they are the most successful R&B band of all time.

You also cannot say to my face that in the Boyz II Men song "End of the Road" where the one really deep voiced guy breaks it down saying:

"Girl, I'm here for you, all those times of night when you hurt me and just run out with that other fella, Baby I knew about it, I just didn't care. You just don't understand how much I love you do you? I'm here for you. I"m not out to go out and cheat on your all night. Just like you did baby that's all right, Hey, I love you anyway and I'm still gonna be here for you till my dying day baby. Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby, Cuz you just won't come back to me...WILL you? Just come back to me."

It really doesn't get more awesome than that does it? Honestly I wish I had that voice so I could just be awesome like that. 'MoTown Philly' is the song I want played at my funeral. Thats how fucking awesome they are. COME BACK BOYZ II MEN!!! AMERICA NEEDS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself