Friday, March 18, 2011

A Postmortem

It has been a long time. I'm not apologizing this time though. I will simply admit that I am lazy.

What is worth noting is that I just got back from Texas. I won't say anything disparaging because there really isn't much to say. There are certainly a lot of churches in the Dallas/Fort Worth area though.

Ashley played host to me as I at the last second made a decision to come down to Austin for SXSW. She's got a great place and between her, James, and Jenn they were more than accommodating. Mega-Props to her for getting me in to some great events...and if you're reading this you are probably my friend on Facebook anyways so go there for some more pics.

I will say that SXSW is kind of like a giant block party with lots of music, free beer, mustaches, tattoos, and chicks with weird/hot haircuts where for no reason part of their head is shaved and the other is two feet long. I definitely blew it though when it came to eating a massive texas steak. I feel as though I could pound one of those challenge size steaks where you have to eat 80 ounces worth of meat. I would put my body through the ridiculous pain, meat sweats, and intestinal distress just to say I at a giant chunk of cow.

SXSW did confirm one of my long held beliefs once again. The swedes can make good catchy music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Messages So I Can Feel Good About Myself